Position – Manager / Senior Manager - Legal
Organization – B4U Television Network (India) Ltd.
The incumbent will be responsible for playing a vital role in the legal drafting, negotiation and finalization of contracts for various departments of the organization.
- Drafting all kinds of documents being letters, MOU, Agreements, etc.
- Negotiation of contracts
- Legal Data Library management
- Liasoning with counsels, advocates, clients, inter and intra departments
- Briefing counsels/advocates
- Litigation Management
- Attending court matters
- Legal due diligence
- Routine legal work like scrutinizing documents, schedules, etc.
- Legal Research
- Candidate should be an LL.B
- Candidate should have at least 3 years of post-qualification experience in a Corporate.
- Having worked with a Media Company would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of IPR is a must
- Candidate should be organized and should possess good drafting and analytical skills
- Candidate should have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be able to process work within the given timeliness effectively
- Should be proactive
- Should possess the ability to work independently
To Apply email us your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
It is not my place to speak about Anand, that is entirely Sonam's prerogative,..
I have had to work hard to pave the way for myself, says Priyanka Chopra!
After Veere Di Wedding, Kareena to star in Karan Johar's movie?
Alia and Vicky start working on their character for Meghna Gulzar's next!
Tiger Shroff lends his voice for the Spider-Man: Homecoming!